OK, I don't have a caption (at first glance I thought it was measles!) but was just catching up on the pics and noticing how much Caleb is growing up! His face is really changing from baby to little boy. He is so handsome! Hope you guys enjoyed your adult time together! Love, Cousin Kelly
OK, anonymous #1, we know who you are, and some dark night..... In fact, if you really enjoy something, you should throw yourself totally into it. Right?
4 comments:
In which Caleb shows how much he likes food. (If it isn't from your eyebrows to your chin, it wasn't any good.)
In which Caleb shows that he learned to eat from his Grandpa Larry
OK, I don't have a caption (at first glance I thought it was measles!) but was just catching up on the pics and noticing how much Caleb is growing up! His face is really changing from baby to little boy. He is so handsome! Hope you guys enjoyed your adult time together! Love, Cousin Kelly
OK, anonymous #1, we know who you are, and some dark night..... In fact, if you really enjoy something, you should throw yourself totally into it. Right?
Post a Comment